skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blog Mlog
Thursday, December 31, 2009
4. Blog
To be honest, I've never had a blog before ENG 101 class. But since I have started to write, I realized that it's fun to do. So far, I only blogged about class topics, but still it's fun. Thanks to Sonja.
1 comment:
Sonja Tack
December 31, 2009 at 8:29 AM
That's good to know...I guess you'll have a lot more writing to do before the deadline next week!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(6)
▼
December
(6)
6. Stay With Us HARRY!
5. ENG 101
4. Blog
3. Photojournalism
2. BBG or Big Brother
1. Reality TV
About Me
Cem19
View my complete profile
That's good to know...I guess you'll have a lot more writing to do before the deadline next week!
ReplyDelete