Thursday, December 31, 2009

5. ENG 101

I realized that ENG 101 course and the English class in high school are totally different. Firstly, in high school, when we made jokes, we mostly sent out of the class by our teacher. The level of patience was really low. But in ENG 101, it's not like that, we got our freedom back. We didn't have any pub quizzes in high school, but with the help Sonja, I learned that it's so fun. Also the level of English is really different. There were no essays like we wrote in this course, no blogs, etc. There were not any entertaining homeworks such as writing blogs. And of course, in high school, our teacher never gave us any brownies.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. Being sent out for making jokes? Exactly what kind of jokes were these, Mr. Öker...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you have a huge tolerance Sonja, even we can call you with your name. It is unbelievable in turkish education system. We had got used to stand up when teacher comes in to class.

    ReplyDelete